Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Growing

This has been my "when I have a spare 5 minutes" project. I can pick it up and put it down at a moment's notice during the day and it doesn't take a ton of concentration on my end. I always seem to need a project like that, you know? It helps my spirit to keep a creative thing going during days of laundry, teaching, mothering, and cleaning even if I don't have a big block of time to devote to crafting. I started it on the car ride to our little weekend get-away a few weeks ago and the project has been growing row by row- sometimes only 1 row in a day, but that's still progress, right?

 

 I'm sure this would have been a faster knit if I'd had real time to devote to it. As far as level, I'm definitely still a beginner- I have to look up terms as I go along sometimes, and I'm not terribly fast yet, but the pattern has worked up pretty easily and there hasn't been too much trauma or worry on my end.

 

In all it's odd shaped unblocked curliness:



 

1 comment:

  1. I love knitting. Do post your progress on PG.org
    http://www.pregnancy.org/bulletinboards/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=30&f=229

    I'm working on baby things too. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please add your thoughts to the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...