Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Little Ring Bearer

The wedding went well last weekend- I finally had a chance last night to get all the pictures downloaded from my camera! Ender did a great job, partly because the photographer did a really great job of getting the pictures with the kids very quickly and made it pretty easy on them. I love photographers that understand that making the flower girl and ring bearer wait around for hours makes for cranky kids therefore bad pictures!



These are the men of my family (minus Ezra who wasn't there yet) : My brother-in-law on the far left, followed by Ender and my 5 brothers, my husband, then my dad on the far right.






The little ring-bearer:






And after pictures were FINALLY over!:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your thoughts to the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...