Friday, June 25, 2010

Weird

This has been a weird week.

We are down another router and we also lost 2 windows in a storm. Add in the car trouble for Superman and you have a nice view of our lives for the last few days.

I also seem to have misplaced my camera AGAIN.

But!

I’m caught up on laundry, I finished the body of the Tappan Zee Cardigan and started the first sleeve, finished 1 sleeve on my February Lady Sweater, and worked on getting our learning environment in good shape to make an official start to Kindergarten next month (aka the month that is too hot to leave the house unless you are forced to).

We’re going to try a little unit work in the next few weeks and see what Ender thinks of it. Nothing too serious, but lots of read-alouds, great pictures to explore and maybe a project or two. We’ll see what grows out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your thoughts to the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...