Friday, February 10, 2012

Quiet Weekend

You know, I think we're going for some kind of record for doctor visits this week.


In the last 4 days we've been to our family doctor, to my OB, to the ER and to Labor and Delivery... everyone is fine now including Baby Girl (she's doing great!), but we're all taking it easy and trying to get some rest. It has been a LONG week. Ezra's goose egg is starting to go down (that would be the ER visit), and I'm starting to feel much better this morning.


Hoping for a quiet weekend... probably full of knitting and pinterest and movies and all the kinds of things I can do from the couch or the bed.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, sounds like a very eventful week! I hope next week is just regular dr visits if any :)

    ReplyDelete

Please add your thoughts to the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...