Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Nervous Knitting



Evenings are my knitting time, and lately evenings have been all about baseball.



Kansas City baseball.


In October.






October!!!






And last night found me at the ballpark with my husband, standing most of the night nervously knitting along and hoping to see something amazing from our boys in blue.














Meet the sock of the night- the sock I formerly titled as the "Spare Sock" on Ravelry, but now know it as my World Series Socks. The Blue, the orange... so fitting. I thought before we went that the knitting would sit uselessly in my hands as I watched, but I needed the knitting to alleviate the stress, and by the middle of the 6th inning I was through with this sock and cast on the second.


Now we wait for tonight's game to redeem yesterday's.


Reading this week: Voyager by Diana Gabaldon and Anything by Jennie Allen.

3 comments:

  1. World Series knitting, so excited for you, what a wonderful time this must be for all of KC. We live and breathe baseball in this house so we are watching religiously ... not sure I would be able to pick you out of that crowd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to knit at baseball games. Sadly our season is over until next April. We go to the minor league games. It's almost impossible to get tickets up here to the Red Sox! Good luck KC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will likely be in a position to say that you've a comprehensive a high-quality job proper here to share that article with us. You will have received purchased located it after some study and as a end result definitely in any appreciate that it will support us all. I'm here to exhibit up for some abilities as regards to most likely one in all my resume writing service for freshers . I am hoping it helps me to get influenced and placed an answer for my quandary rapidly.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your thoughts to the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...