Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Craftiness

I used to be a big scrapbooker. I really loved it! Unfortunately it was the first budget cut we made when my husband lost his job unexpectedly 2 years ago. We cut a lot of things, but I was sad to see that money go. I used up most of my stash and then I literally haven't bought a single scrapbooking item in 2 years. I've gone digital and I'm so glad I did! The only expense has been printing my pages, and I don't mind that since I can wait until we have a little extra wiggle room in the budget before I print. Before I couldn't scrapbook at all unless we had money for supplies. Now, if I could just find more time to actually do it...

My other hobbies come and go. I like to crochet and cross stitch and sew a little, but I have not had much time (or money!) for extras since having the boys. I'm starting to get back into it a little, and here was the inspiration- The Emmeline Apron. See that gorgeous apron on the right? It has me itching to sew again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your thoughts to the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...