Monday, April 14, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

I'm sticking with easy fast known recipes this week as we're still working on unpacking the house and my husband and I are both tired. Right now he cooks two nights a week which has really been a blessing for me. He became a full-time student again a few months ago so it has meant a big change around here! He works overnights part time and goes to school during the day, and I work in my studio here at home. Since I am working a little more he is taking care of our boys in the evenings some and cooking a bit. He has always been really helpful about household tasks, but I have really appreciated his extra help with those 2 meals.

I want to get back to trying a new recipe about once a week- hopefully by this summer!

Menu Plan Monday

Monday- Tacos

Tuesday- Chicken & Dumplings and Veggies

Wednesday- Spaghetti

Thursday- Leftovers

Friday- Lemon pepper Chicken and Broccoli

Saturday- Quesadillas

Sunday- dinner with In-laws :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your thoughts to the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...