Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Reed's Quilt: Last of the Fabric

I believe this is the last of the fabrics for Reed's quilt. I'm planning to start cutting on Friday, with plans to have everything cut, muslin blocks pieced, and strips for the quilt top sewn by the end of Sunday. I'll spend next week piecing blocks. The *goal* is to have the quilt completed by Saturday October 18, bound on October 19 and to the machine quilter on October 20. I am trying to have the entire project ready to send by the end of the month.

Please note that *goal* means it is my desire to finish by that date! This should be totally doable, barring illness or poorly behaved children. :) I've tried to plan in a bit of wiggle room since my kids are known to be, well . . . kids, so that I can still send the project to Reed's mother by October 31.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your thoughts to the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...