Monday, October 13, 2008

Reed's Quilt: Cutting

I have most of the cutting done! This afternoon during nap time I'll finish the cutting, then start working on sewing the muslin pieces. I'm trying to get through all the muslin pieces today and tomorrow. The goal for Wednesday is to have all the strips for blocks sewn. I'm hoping to get those strip cut and set out for blocks on Thursday, then have Friday, Saturday and Sunday to put the blocks together and finish the top.  I'll post pictures of some of the muslin pieces tonight when the boys are in bed.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you've found time to begin...but I hope not at the expense of family time! I like to think you are enjoying the process.

    This is not a simple project and there are many details to work out.

    You are a gem!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your thoughts to the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...