Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tragedy

Do you know what happens when you leave your half knitted sock on the sewing table overnight?

 

A little boy finds it early the next morning while you go to the kitchen to get him some milk and make him a bit of breakfast.

 

A little boy thinks the sticks are to play with and takes them out for that purpose- which wouldn't be so bad except that he also notices the pretty yarn and pulls . . .

 

and pulls . . .

 

and pulls . . . .

 



 

Good thing he's cute and gives great hugs.

(And yes- I've learned my lesson about leaving my knitting in reach of the 2-year-old . . . )

1 comment:

  1. [...] I decided to undo the sock completely and start over. I’m going to go “toe up” this time using Wendy [...]

    ReplyDelete

Please add your thoughts to the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...