Thursday, September 17, 2009

Love the Books

I picked up a pretty eclectic stack at the library this morning:

Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson

Rustic Fruit Desserts by Cory Schreiber and Julie Richardson

Simple Sewing for Baby by Lotta Jansdotter

Letters to a Diminished Church by Dorothy Sayers

One Second After by William R. Forstchen

 

I added Mistress of the Revolution (Catherine Delors) to my finished fiction list the other night and I'll be done with Farmer Boy in the next day or two.

 

I also have a good sized stack of cook books hanging out on my desk- Feeding the Whole Family, Simple Food for Busy Families, and an assortment of crockpot books. I'm determined to find a solution for our dinner time problem.

 

I have a small army of crafting books ordered to be ready to pick up on my next library run. I'm feeling the need for some inspiration. I'm ready to get back to the sewing machine and the knitting needles to make some things.  Inspiring suggestions are welcome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your thoughts to the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...