Monday, November 9, 2009

Buttoning Turkeys

 



I linked these turkeys from Montessori Journey last week, and I made ours over the weekend.



 





 



I doubled up the felt for a little extra durability, and my favorite part is the wood buttons. I have a brand new little obsession with buttons, which is soooooo not good! Do I really need another thing to collect?

 





 



Ezra snatched the turkey away from me the second it was finished and spent a good twenty minutes buttoning and unbuttoning. It took him a very long time to button them the first time (this is his first work with buttons) and just as I was about to show him how to work with the buttons Ender stepped in to tell him how to do it and he did a great job!

1 comment:

Please add your thoughts to the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...