Tuesday, March 30, 2010

In My Thoughts

:: Our Zoo book was included in Gae's Loveliness Fair all about Picture books this month.


 


:: Soulemama has a post up about paying extra attention to the dinner meal as an important part of the daily rhythm.


 


:: Making a few Easter basket surprises from Susan B. Anderson's newest book Itty-bitty toys.


 


:: I stared at this lovely quilt for far too long when I saw it for the first time yesterday. I may have to make that one this summer!


 


:: Booklists. I'm collecting names of easy readers for Ender since he has the books memorized after 2-3 reads. I'm trying to keep a balance for him of comfortable favorites but also something new every once in awhile. I think we've exhausted Little Bear books, the Bob books are on the boring side, and we have all the Frog and Toad books that we're reading through again. Any favorite easy reader suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your thoughts to the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...