Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sending You Elsewhere . . .

I have a busy weekend ahead of me- spring cleaning, the big recital, my mom's birthday . . .  so I'm going to focus there and be back in this space on Monday.



So instead of reading about my busy-ness, would you like some links for the weekend?



:: Read what Sarah found about self-directed education. I spent much of the last few evenings reading though those links and it definitely gave me some new insight into our homeschool and also confirmed some long-held beliefs.



:: To get back into some sewing I'm making shorts for Ender and next week I'm planning to get back into some quilting with the blocks I've been drooling over on Sew, Mama, Sew.



:: I'm keeping an eye on these Montessori sandpaper letters and waiting until I have a little bit of school money to put toward these letters for Ezra.



:: Have you checked out the Kind Conversation community yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your thoughts to the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...