Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Last Week

 


I finished up the studio reschedules for June and started working on the schedules for September.


Yes, I already have to plan for next term in the studio.


 


~


 


Ender learned how to exchange pennies for nickels and dimes.


 


~


 


Ann Voskamp had even more words of wisdom; these are of the marriage variety. I'm ever humbled by her posts.


 


~


 


Lee DeWyze won. I'm so happy for that result, even if it was a weak season.


 


~


 


Ezra kept eating and running and playing. I swear he's grown two inches in the last month, and he's looking more and more like a boy and no longer my baby. Three is just a few weeks off . . .


 


~


 


Superman and I spent several evenings talking and planning for the changes our family needs to make to adjust to life WITH daddy. I know that sounds strange, but we've had a little over 2 years of Daddy being this sort of shadow in the home that showed up every once in awhile for the important things (and sometimes he just happened to have a few slow days at work) and now that he's really home every evening and even on 2 whole days a week it's really strange. Good strange, but a bit of an adjustment.


 


~


 


I learned the coolest quilt piecing trick EVER.


Yes, a project has been planned!


 


~


 


We watched 4 softball games in a row out in the sun over Memorial Day weekend. Despite hats, an umbrella, and SPF 55 applied about every 90 minutes, I got a horrible blistered sunburn on the top of one of my ears. Apparently I totally missed it every time we sunscreened AND it wasn't covered by the umbrella (though I don't know how!). I'm a little more than sore today.


 


~


 


How did your May end up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your thoughts to the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...