Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Would you vote?



:: I'm deep in planning for the next year in the studio and there are big changes ahead in schedule and format.




:: It leaves me with more time to be with my boys, to homeschool, to cook, to make things to live an intentional life.




:: So my mind is stuck thinking about time and how best to use what I have and it begs a thought...


:: Would you mind taking a moment to glance at my sidebar and letting me know what you like to read in this space? Would you mind clicking through from your reader for a moment to help me decide where my time is best spent in this space? You can select more than one option and I would greatly appreciate your time and thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your thoughts to the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...