Friday, March 23, 2012

Not Yet



No- no baby yet.


Just a week that got swallowed up by work and kids and homeschool planning and knitting and a little "I-will-unpack-every-last-box-before-Baby-Girl-gets-here-no-matter-what-it-takes"-itis.


And sometimes when a bug like that hits there is absolutely no time for anything else. I've sat down to write after a full day only to fall asleep at the keyboard, and I'm certainly not getting up early these days. I know I need that extra sleep right now.


 My house sure is coming together though thanks to a lot of help from my little guys (And the big one too- he has been home all week and that is always awesome). As a reward for all the hard work this week the boys are going off to grandpa's house for the evening and Brian and I are going to see Hunger Games.


{And while I've been in "get-it-done" mode I've also finished a few little knits.
I forgot how lovely and quick little baby things are. Pics to come soon!}

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your night out and please let post about how the movie is...I read the books, but am on hold for the movie until I hear a review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, Tracey. I hope the movie lives up to the book!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your thoughts to the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...