Friday, February 1, 2013

This Week



{To help me pull my thoughts together on the many areas 
we pursue through the week I'm borrowing from the day book format. 
I'll plan to post on Fridays about the many goings on around this little place.}




On the Needles... 

I'm working mostly on baby things, aiming to finish up in the next few days.



I read... 

I'm working through Respect the Spindle by Abby Franquemont and started The Mysterious Benedict Society.




Learning all the time… 

We're finishing up CC Cycle 1 week 3 this week. Ezra is trying to master the silent e, and our human body models are looking more and more complete.



Watching... 

The West Wing mostly, but we also took another run through Avengers a few nights ago, this time with Joss Whedon's brilliant commentary.



Listening... 


a little bit more of the Nerdist, and the new-to-me podcast Stuff You Missed in History Class. 




I didn't get to... 


a lot of things this week, but that's okay. Ellie needed to hang out on the couch and in bed so that's what we did instead. Time well spent.




This weekend... 


I'm going to my first spinning class! I'm so excited. I've watched Abby Franquemont's youtube videos, I've read a few books, I'm ready to try but I really need some hands-on help. 



I'd love to hear how your week went... feel free to post a link in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your thoughts to the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...