Monday, June 16, 2014

Midnight Fiber and Fabric Podcast, Episode 13: Always Learning






Events: 

Knit in Public Week is NOW! June 14-22. Find somewhere to knit in public this week.

Maker Faire Kansas City

Nerd Girl Yarns

Tour de Fleece July 5-27

Team Sasquatch

My Tour de Fleece goal: 30 minutes a day on work days, 60 minutes a day on "At home" days"



What I'm Making:

This week I finished My Mom's Purple Socks, and ALMOST finished the Citron. I cast on my Lookin' Jadey Socks and hunted down 2 in progress sweaters: Wildflower Cardigan by Alana Dakos and Soledad by Annika Barranti.  Do you have any toddler sweater suggestions?






In spinning, I'm getting ready to sample for the Harvest Sweater by Tin Can Knits and attempting to spin the yarn I want for this sweater.

Want to share your spinning progress? Join us for Spin Share on Fridays to share your progress.



I share some Garden Notes and a new segment called Always Learning talk about the book Simplicity Parenting and the Craftsy Class Sizing Knitwear Patterns.


Try New Things: How do you feel about Knit-Alongs?


Top 5: Favorite Summer Things (I mention: Door to Door Organics)


:       :       :


You can join in on the podcast conversation on:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your thoughts to the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...