Friday, June 13, 2014

Spin Share



I'm working on spinning a little each day, and sharing my progress in this space on Fridays. 
Please join me! Share your spinning progress in comments- I'd love to see your work!






I finished plying this merino this week and ended up with about 200 yards of 3-ply. It's been washed and dried and it is somewhere between sport weight and worsted weight. I've been thinking about a project for this yarn, and I think it's going to end up a hat because of yardage, but a cowl or scarf of some kind sounds really nice. I need to go on a pattern hunt.






I received the fiber for my SPAKAL sweater. It's a beautiful grey shetland from Spunky Eclectic. I'm looking forward to working with this fiber. over the next few months from spinning through the finished knitted project. Over the next week I'm going to spin singles to sample and get everything set up so that I'm ready to start spinning with the Tour on July 5.


Have you been spinning this week? 

Share a link to your spinning progress in comments so that we can come visit your beautiful work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your thoughts to the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...