Monday, June 23, 2014

Midnight Fiber and Fabric Podcast, Episode 14: Get Ready for the Tour





We're ready for Maker Faire in Kansas City this week and looking forward to the Nerd Girl Yarns booth there. Tour de Fleece is also coming up July 5-27 - join Team Sasquatch for the tour!


I'm preparing for the SPAKAL sweater (hosted by the Knitmore Girls). I'm spinning mine out of Shetland combed top from Spunky Eclectic for the Harvest Cardigan by Tin Can Knits.






This week I finished my Earth Death Citron, cast on my Fluormania Regia socks and worked a little more on the Jade Socks for my mom.


I'm loving/hating picking out paint colors for the house this week, and enjoyed the I am Not a Rock Star Documentary from the BBC this week.


I got my hands on some Addi Sock Rockets (and put them to work on the Flourmania socks) and also bout the Magnum 500 Pocket Scale for weighing fiber and yarn.



:       :       :


You can join in on the podcast conversation on:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your thoughts to the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...