Friday, June 27, 2014

Spin Share



I'm working on spinning a little each day, and sharing my progress in this space on Fridays. 
Please join me! Share your spinning progress in comments- I'd love to see your work!





That is one ounce of singles split between 3 bobbins, ready to ply. I thought I might get to the plying last night, but after a very full week my body had other ideas and I went to bed early instead. I'm going to ply this afternoon and work this week on knitting up a swatch to see if I'm getting what I need for this particular project. 


This Shetland is a little grabbier than the merino I just finished spinning so I'm finding it a little easier to draft evenly. I'm excited to see it plied and washed.



Have you been spinning this week? 

Share a link to your spinning progress in comments so that we can come visit your beautiful work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your thoughts to the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...