Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Another Pair



I'm mostly spinning right now because of tour de fleece, but I just can't take my wheel with me most places, so there is still knitting to be done. I finished the Fluormania Socks over the past weekend, and immediately cast on another pair of socks, a dark pair, to contrast the neon I've been staring at for the last two weeks.




I have several books going right now- in fact, I had to make a list the other day and purpose to finish the ones that are closest to their ends so that my brain won't feel so stretched. I don't typically read so many different things at once. So the ones I'm reading most frequently right now are An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon and Simplicity Parenting by Kim John Payne. The second book is for a book discussion where we are reading and discussing a chapter per week.

What are you knitting and reading this week?

4 comments:

  1. love how bright and happy those socks are!! You are on fire with those sock needles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still think those are the coolest socks! I am trying to decide if I want to drag my wheel out tonight for spinning or just be lazy and knit a bit. Hmmm.... Can;t wait to see what's on your wheel :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh those socks are eye-catching. I love that yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful socks. Wonder how those dark ones are going. Darker colours always take longer for me!
    Enjoy your reading.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your thoughts to the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...