Monday, August 11, 2014

Home



After being gone for four days the house is better than I left it thanks to my husband. Online things can hold, but kids cannot, and I don't want them to. I spent 15+ hours in the car, but brought back fun things from Stitches Midwest and a brain FULL of class notes and ideas.

We are supposed to have a half day of school today, full days start tomorrow.

Do I dare start potty training today too?

No, I'm not crazy.



I will be back in this space shortly. For now I'm sorting out the yarn goodies from the laundry in my suitcase and getting myself back in the swing of home.

1 comment:

  1. No - I would hold off on that potty training! Welcome back home!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your thoughts to the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...