Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Midnight Fiber and Fabric Podcast, Episode 17: Making All the Plans





I'm still working on spinning the grey Shetland (from Spunky Eclectic) for the SPAKAL project.

I finished my Bright Lights Socks (Nerd Girl Yarns colorway: Glassical Phantasm)
working to free up needles so that I can work on the Braid Hills cardigan by Kate Davies that I mentioned in Episode 11. My new travel knit is House Targaryen in the NGY colorway Regenerate on the Astral base.




I *love* habitrpg- gaming for your daily accomplishments.


I'm excited to have the opportunity to go to Stitches Midwest this next weekend! I'm planning on two classes, one about pattern design and another about sleeve caps. The hardest decision has been how to pack my bags- I'm so excited for all the possibilities here!


My New Things this week are the NGY Random Fandom Yarn Club and hunting for sock patterns. I mention a few patterns:  Sock Recipe: A Good Plain SockLeyburn SocksNutkin, Hermione's Every Day Socks, and Baroque. Please share your favorite sock patterns in comments!



You can join in on the podcast conversation on:




1 comment:

  1. I do love your socks! just in time for the fall :) I know I'm pushing the season but I'm ready!!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your thoughts to the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...