Monday, September 22, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook 4


Please visit Peggy's to see the other Daybook entries.

For Today... Monday, September 22


Outside my Window... quiet... it is late, and everyone is asleep.

I am thinking... about tomorrow's lesson for Big Kid.

From the learning rooms... lots of sorting activities- color, shape and size.

I am thankful for... my boys going down for bed easily tonight.

From the kitchen... leftovers today- vegetable soup and quesadillas.

I am wearing... jeans, a red t-shirt and my hair pulled up, as much as short hair can be!

I am reading... Basic Montessori by David Gettman and The Six Wives of Henry VIII by Alison Weir.

I am hoping... for a chance to finish up with our seasonal wardrobe change. The boxes have been out for over a week and I've only completely finished Big Kid's clothes. I'm most of the way through Little Bit's, and I still have mine and Superman's to complete.

I am creating... the quilt for Reed, and I'm knitting a new sweater for myself.

I am hearing... a baseball game in the background.

Around the house... all is clean- I have been cleaning like crazy this week!

One of my favorite things...is planning new lessons for Big Kid.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... piano lessons tomorrow, my regular work week, sending Big Kid off for the weekend on a fishing trip with his daddy and grandpa. Little Bit is staying with my dad overnight on Friday so that I can attend a Friday/Saturday women's conference with my sisters and my mom.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... Big Kid reading to Little Bit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your thoughts to the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...