Monday, November 2, 2009

I've Been Tagged!

Erin tagged me for The 8 question Meme.

 

Six names you go by:

Mama (to the boys of course!)

Honey (the husband)

Babe (again with that husband)

Erin

Miss Erin

Mrs. W

 



Three things you are wearing right now:

Navy Blue long sleeved t-shirt

Jean skirt

new argyle socks that make me really happy, but Ezra says "hippo" every time he sees them. No idea why.

 

Three things you want very badly at the moment:

Peace to some medical issues for Superman.

An answer guide on how to get a 2-year-old to sleep more than 45 minutes at a time.

May 2010 to come quickly! (Graduation day for Superman)

 

Three things you did last night/yesterday/today:

I went to bed early.

I finally finished off the last of the apples.

I just sat to knit during naps yesterday. No cleaning or keeping up. Just knitting.

 

Two things you ate today:

A ton of chips and salsa- my comfort food!

WAAAAAY too much halloween candy.
 



Two people you last talked to on the phone:

Two sisters- T and C. C called to tell us that she and her boyfriend got engaged while on her short term missions trip to the Phillipines! (He is there until January, she was only there for a few weeks.)

 

Two things you are going to do tomorrow:

Go pick up a few notions to finish up sewing projects I started last weekend.

Get into Christmas sewing!

 

Your three favorite beverages:
Dr. Pepper (I'm trying so hard to stay away from it though because it affects my sleep tremendously)

Hot Chocolate

Cranberry Juice

Consider yourself tagged if you'd like to play along!

5 comments:

  1. The 8 question

    Six names you go by:
    Marie
    Marie-France
    Muffbe
    Mommy
    Nana Marie
    Gardenbug

    Three things you are wearing right now:
    Navy turtleneck
    Navy sweats
    orthotics :(

    Three things you want very badly at the moment:
    Success for DGS in penmanship, focussing and learning (without electronics!)
    Peace between DGS's two households
    Progress and smooth sailing worldwide for DS's organization One Laptop Per Child. (I'll try to add a photo here...they are so touching for me!)



    Three things you did last night/yesterday/today:

    Bought a game of Katamino for my 38 year old son!
    Worked on a knitting project for DGD Ivy.
    Walked the dog and talked to DH on the phone. (He's away at a conference for a few days.

    Two things you ate today:
    cereal with pecans and skim milk. That's it so far.

    Two people you last talked to on the phone:
    DH
    Toy shop manager

    Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
    Fall garden work
    Begin Christmas knitting

    Your three favorite beverages:
    water
    water
    water
    really!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find these so interesting to read about people.
    What Christmas sewing are you going to do, clothes or gifts- maybe both?
    We are going to be sewing both here.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me, the knitting will be hand puppets for the 10 year old to use with the 6 month old. I have some very cute patterns and lots of wool. Even with the age difference they enjoy playing together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gae,

    I'm sewing superhero capes for each of the boys, new placemats for my mother-in-law, a dress for my new little niece, and new quilts for my boys plus a gift for my husband that I won't write about here since he reads here! I'm sure I'm forgetting something- there are a few sewing things I'm trying to finish before Thanksgiving that will be going on the Montessori shelves for the boys in December.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your thoughts to the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...