Monday, April 18, 2011

Almost Four



Oh, Ezra you crack us up.


You have the best smiles.


We call you Little Andy because you *are* Andy from Toy Story. Buzz Lightyear and Woody are your best pals and you carry them everywhere you go.


We rotate between your three Toy Story shirts as much as is reasonable.




And the "duck lips" that you used to make when you were sad and now you make them when you're being silly...


You have to make things every day, and sometimes you head straight to the art table the second your feet hit the floor in the morning and I come in to find you in the midst of a new creation.


Will you really be four this summer? Weren't you my little two-year-old just yesterday and my baby the day before? You snuggle up with me and pretend to be a baby for a few minutes before you are off again, becoming best pals with your big brother and saving the day superhero style.


And the newest thing is to want to be outside every second, no shoes, just out the door the moment we are awake. I have to hold you back first thing- we can't leave without your brother!- but you always sigh and say, "Okay. Right after breakfast," and then grin at me with your silly smile and snuggle into me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your thoughts to the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...