Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bare Walls



This weekend I go hunting fabrics for the newly painted living room. I'm hoping to make our curtains and pillows before summer really gets here, but I'm also in search of a clock, and general decoration inspiration for this room.


I have ideas of what I'm going for- definitely something to break up the blue-grey, whites, springy greens or light blues, pale yellows...



Something big over the sewing desk (and maybe an inspiration board for me?)
**This photo is the best representation of the color**




Something hung to make the dining area feel a little more separate in our little space...


A collection? Fabric? A piece of art (perhaps childmade?)




And I think I've decided that this little wall will be our family photo wall,
which is why there are 10 framed photos sitting there in stacks.


All that is needed is a bit of time spent arranging and thinking before we hang them...

2 comments:

Please add your thoughts to the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...