Monday, February 17, 2014

Ravellenic Update, Day 11





How are your Ravellenics projects treating you?


Now that I've got my math under control I'm working like crazy. I have about 8 rows left on the back piece and then I'm on to the right front. I'm spending every spare minute knitting around schooling the children and keeping up on the house. Ellie made friends with the ever-present yarn and no longer tries to carry off the skein I'm using. She just wants to help, so sometimes she holds one of the needles while I work a few stitches.



This great sea of grey stockinette will be the back of my sweater by Sunday.


I work this evening and through Thursday, but I'm still feeling optimistic about the one sweater. I think I can knock it out as long as I don't get distracted.


There are sock yarns everywhere and on Valentine's Day I brought home a skein of a bulky weight and another skein of a super bulky and all I can think of is COWLS!!! I also bought some lovely Madeline Tosh DK on Valentine's Day to finally knit Abalone. So pretty and it's already all skeined up, ready to go once I finish both Wildflower cardigans.


6 more days. I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your thoughts to the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...