Monday, July 21, 2014

In Which My Body Slows Me Down



Last week was not a great week, guys. The quick version is that I *don't* have a broken foot or a sprained wrist (in separate bouts of general clumsiness), but I did accidentally have some foods I can no longer have and it has knocked me down flat. I spent the last few days essentially on the couch or sleeping. This is the first morning I've woken up feeling like a human.


There will be a new podcast episode coming soon (sorry for the delay!) and another Tour de Fleece update in the next day or two. I lost a few days of spinning with the bruised foot, but also got a few really awesome spinning tools in the mail that I'm planning to talk about as soon as I've used them a little more.

I will be back in this space soon!





1 comment:

  1. Oh my :( I'm sorry you haven't been well, take care and I'm thrilled that you are not officially broken in body parts!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your thoughts to the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...