Sunday, September 14, 2008

Menu Plan Monday



I'm getting back into dinner meal planning. We absolutely must have a plan now that I am working until 6:30 or 7 every night. So dinner means a lot of homemade premade things. So here is our not very exciting made ahead week:

Monday: Lasagna (made on Sunday)

Tuesday: Superman cooks (quite possibly take-out, but I leave his night completely up to him)

Wednesday: Meatballs in the crockpot, make sub sandwiches

Thursday: Breakfast for dinner: Eggs, bacon, french toast, waffles, etc. Whatever we feel like :)

Friday: Baked Chicken, Wild Rice and Green beans

Saturday: Eating out for a child-free date!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Violingirl! I just thought I'd pop over from org junkie 'cause I liked your screen name. Too funny your DH is "Superman."

    Breakfast for dinner is lovely, isn't it. We had a diner breakfast (home cooked) last week for dinner and it was great!

    -Sea

    ReplyDelete

Please add your thoughts to the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...